GSA | VA Renewals
As you approach your GSA Schedule renewal period, there are a number of important issues to be aware of to properly position yourself for a successful renewal effort. In the minds of many, the company that submitted an offer to GSA and successfully negotiated the award of a GSA Schedule five years ago is not the same company submitting a renewal application today.
Let's look at some of the more important issues that typically impact companies preparing to extend their GSA Schedule:
Our GSA | VA Schedule Proposal Preparation Services help you:
- Access to your current and complete GSA Schedule documentation – Do you have all of the necessary documents pertaining to your existing GSA Schedule to construct a quality offer for your new offer? Missing documentation can be an impediment to a successful renewal.
- Changes to your commercial sales practices – Issues such as changes to your go to market strategy, change in your key commercial accounts and customers, or a new level of distribution. Have there been mergers and/or acquisitions that may impact your commercial sales? Over five years, there are bound to be changes that will impact your renewal.
- Market-based changes that may affect your Basis of Award – With any changes in your commercial market efforts, how have these changes, such as deeper discounts, freight concessions, and market volatility impacted the Basis of Award (BOA) from your prior GSA Schedule? Especially if your BOA was very broadly defined, the impact of changes that impact your BOA could be significant.
- Skilled personnel to accomplish this task – Now more than ever, do you have the right internal resources to successfully complete the new offer, submit to GSA, and negotiate your new offer to an award? Many companies of all sizes and solutions look to outsource this effort to reduce cost and mitigate risk.
With more than 33 years of experience, no other consulting company has our level of experience and understanding of government and industry. No other firm is more adept at maneuvering within the complex world of government contracting. Why not let WMG put our GSA Schedule consulting knowledge, experience and relationships to work for you?
WMG Fast Facts
- Over 30 years of experience
- Successfully negotiated thousands of GSA contracts
- Clients in all GSA Contract centers
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, VA 20171